Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Inspiring Road Signs!

Today I drove to Philadelphia to meet with a foundation that is interested in supporting ScriptEd.  It was great to sit in a car and drive without distractions or traffic. It helped me clear my head.

On the way back there was a toll booth that was closed. There were signs all over the road, probably 30-40, that said "keep moving" to encourage people to not slow down for the booth -- to keep driving through.  I've had a pretty rough couple of weeks between my workload and my life, and the stress of everything got me sick over the weekend, so it was good to see these signs. I've never looked to road signs for motivation before, but you've gotta find your inspiration somewhere, right?   Keep moving!



1 comment:

  1. “I jumped on an opportunity to purchase a rental property over the 4th of  weekend. Mr Lee was quick to respond and since this was my first time getting a loan to buy a rental property , he was able to help me walk through the loan process. It was a great experience working with a good and kind loan lender Mr Lee. I hopefully know very well if you are outta looking for loan to purchase a property or funding business purpose then Mr Lee will be able to help you with such process here his details WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740.   /  247officedept@gmail.com  !”  

    ReplyDelete