Friday, April 1, 2016

ScriptEd's New ED!

I'm excited to announce that I'll be stepping down as ScriptEd's Executive Director to pursue my life long dream of sleeping eight hours a night.

In my place, our intern Rebecca Ligier will take over as ScriptEd's Executive Director.  Rebecca, while only 19 years old, is a ScriptEd alum and has shown tremendous leadership ability during her time with ScriptEd.  She frequently expressed aspirations of running ScriptEd at some point in her career. She is looking forward to tackling this new challenge, and the ScriptEd staff can't wait to work under her guidance. I've mentioned Rebecca a few times on this blog, including in the post "Kids Say the Darndest Things."


(Obviously, April Fools!)

This has been a crazy week at work, so this is all I've got for this week!  Happy Friday everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment