Monday, August 24, 2015

Back at it

I just got back from a week long vacation.  I spent most of the week at my mom's house biking, running and swimming. It was great.

ScriptEd's staff, of course, teased me about being overly responsive to my email the entire time I was away. It's incredibly difficult for me to just let go and not pay attention to what's going on at work.  I think it's a bit better now than maybe a year or two ago, but I feel a ton of responsibility and have trouble tuning out work while I'm on vacation.

Despite my inability to disconnect, I still feel rejuvenated after the week and am excited for our school year to get started soon. I visited our volunteer training session this weekend, and it's great to see the new and returning volunteers who will be teaching in our classrooms this Fall.

It's going to be a great school year.



Chinnell leading a portion of our volunteer training this Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment