Monday, June 8, 2015

Triathlon Season + ScriptEd's Triathlon Team

This weekend, I competed in my first triathlon of the season - a very hilly Northeast Regional Championship at Quassy Amusement Park in Connecticut. I am really pleased with how I did.  Last year, I finished the race in 2hrs and 49 minutes, and this year I got at 2:41. I dropped a minute in the swim, 2 minutes in the bike, and 4 minutes on the run, and went a bit faster in my transitions.  I also re-qualified for the USA Triathlon National Championship in Milwaukee this August. If this is any indication of things to come, I'm feeling pretty confident that this will be my best season yet.



This season, I combined my two passions -- ScriptEd and competing in triathlons -- and registered ScriptEd as a charity partner in the New York City Triathlon.  A small group of us have been training together and raising money for ScriptEd.  Please consider donating. If you're interested in competing with us - please let me know. I just secured three more individual spots on our team.


Happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment